Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 Months

Here is Hailey's 7 month pictures. Better late than never. She is into moving all over the place. She rolls forward and backwards and does it really fast. I will put her at one side of the room...and then next I know she is at the other side of the room. She already doesn't like to share. If she has a toy and one of her siblings comes to get it from her, she gets really mad. She loves yogurt and chicken pot pie gravy. She is sleeping not so good. I think she still wants to be an infant! More nights than not, she is waking up and eating every 2 hours. Quite ridiculous, I might say. But, it is not worth the fight to not feed her, because when I do feed her, she goes right back to sleep! She can sit up a little bit, she still goes forward with her body and doesn't last too long. She loves mom. Whenever Jarel is holding her and I am in the room, she whines until I get her from Jarel. And then Hailey will give Jarel the "ha ha, I got my mom" look. It is rather cute, I must say. She loves her silky blanket and loves to snuggle with it when she is tired. Loves to watch her sisters and brother play and laughs at them all the time. Hailey is enjoying the warmer days when we get to go outside and play. She likes swinging on our swing set and going down the slide. She is still the most smilest baby ever and most of the time happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment