Wednesday, July 2, 2014

time together





























Yesterday, the kids and I went to Thanksgiving farm. A fun couple of hours. This past month, we bought a Thanksgiving point membership and with that the kids get unlimited pony and wagon rides. They thought that was awesome! The farm wasn't crowded at all. It was enjoyable. It seems lately when I take the kids by myself some place, I am feeling frustrated because they don't listen and run off and I spend a lot of time looking for my kids. But today, the kids were great! Made the day that much more fun.
After the farm…what better than a trip to Menchies! 
I love spending time with my kids, they are my light each day!
Side note: I went to the store and had all 5 with me. We were going inside the store while a man was leaving the store. He noticed I had all the kids and said, "Looks like you have lots of helpers today! Do you know you have a million bucks right there with you?" He then leaves and says "more like a billion bucks!"
I have thought about that many times since. It is so true…these 5 little people are more to me than anything. They bring lots of happiness into my life that I wouldn't find elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment