Today we went with Grandma to Gardner Village for a little outing and to see the witches. The kids were all excited to go see the witches, until we actually got there. Tyler didn't mind the witches at all, but the girls were scared by these "creatures." Makena and Kali would walk by you, and when we came close to the witches, they came closer to me and held on just a little tighter. They liked the ones that were far away. So as you can see in some of the pictures, Kali and Makena's faces will show they are scared. It was a fun time. They enjoyed looking at the witches, the ducks, getting to play with Grandma and going to the candy store. I wanted to get out to Gardner Village to see the witches before I have the baby so that we would be able to see them this year.

Tyler

Kali

Makena

3 cute kids by the pumpkins

by the Halloween cake

"Fresh Frogs" for sale.

Kali and Tyler by a cute witch

Makena was scared to sit by this witch. I'm glad she didn't see the big black bird by this witch...or I probably wouldn't have gotten a picture!

The kids thought this witch was silly. Riding a bike in the sky!

Kali, Tyler, Grandma and Makena by the "witch with the long hair"
No comments:
Post a Comment